Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fish Lake 2009

Once I was done with finals, we decided to take off and go camping at Fish Lake with my parents. It was a lot of fun and a much needed vacation. We threw rocks in the lake, played in the stream, and even saw some deer that were in the woods behind my parents campground. There was about 7 or 8 deer, most of them being buck and about 2 doe. My dad and I followed them to get some pictures of them. Emma had a blast making ice cream when my dad wasn't using the hand crank.

This is the best picture that I got of the deer. It's only one of the many, but I must say, I did a good job of getting this one.

Payge and Emma throwing rocks in the lake.

We let Eran and Grady roast their own hot dogs.

At the stream

I don't think I've seen a more dirty little girl in my life. This was taken after being at camp for a couple of hours.

1 comments:

Patty said...

Wow your son looks just like you Grady.
It was fun to see your family.