Monday, August 24, 2009

Homer-isms

I was watching "The Simpsons" last night and started thinking of all the things that Homer says that cracks me up and decided to share them with you. (I know there are several, but I picked 10 of my most favorites!)


1. "No,please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids,eat them."
2. "Press any key to continue, where's the any key?"
3. "Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"
4. "I hope I didn't brain my damage..."
5. "So a few people won't get a few letters, boo hoo! You know the kind of stuff people write: "Dear somebody you never heard of, how was so and so? Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah, Yours Truly, Some Bozo." Big loss!"
6. "I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in."
7. "Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."
8. "Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'"
9. "When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces, I just know they're about to jab me with something."
10. "Homer no function beer well without."

0 comments: