Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brilliante WeBlog Award

I don't know why Brittany gave me this. I don't think my blog is all that brilliant, but I'll say a gracious thank you anyway. Thank you!


Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!


This award comes with a list of questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? POCKET

2. Where is your significant other? ROOM

3. Your hair color? BROWN

4. Your mother? SHARRON

5. Your father? IVAN

6. Your favorite thing? GRADY (Sorry, but he is!)

7. Your dream last night? STEVENTYLER

8. Your dream/goal? SCHOOL

9. The room you're in? MINE

10. Your hobby? MAID

11. Your fear? DROWING (I agree Brittany!!!)

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? GRADUATED

13. Where were you last night? HOME

14. What you're not? SKINNY

15. One of your wish-list items? HOUSE

16. Where you grew up? UTAH

17. The last thing you did? SHEETS

18. What are you wearing? SHIRT

19. Your TV? NEW

20. Your pet(s)? NONE

21. Your computer? SUCKS

22. Your mood? TIRED

23. Missing someone? ALWAYS

24. Your car? DIRTY

25. Something you're not wearing? SHOES

26. Favorite store? GAMESTOP

27. Your summer? HOT

28. Love someone? ALWAYS

29. Your favorite color? PURPLE

30. When is the last time you laughed? AFTERNOON

31. Last time you cried? WEEK



I'm supposed to pick 7 people, but I don't think I have 7 people that even read my blog, so do it if you want, otherwise, whatever!

4 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha! Yeah, so I guess it's me, you and Natalie Wood. What? Too soon?

Marie Lundeen said...

HA! HA! HA! Yes, it's too soon! :)

Brittany Marie said...

Hey you had a dream about Steven Tyler?? GROSS!

Marie Lundeen said...

You have NO idea how gross it was! Actually, it was kind of funny...Grady even says so. LOL