Monday, September 29, 2008

First Day of Pre-School

Payge started Pre-School today! It was so strange to have only one child home for 3.5 hours, but at the same time, it was HEAVEN! I was able to get things done! Well, not really. I laid on the floor and watched movies with Emma and did my Word Searches. LOL

She seemed to have had a good day. When I picked her up, she started crying. I thought she was going to tell me she missed me, but no. She cried because she had fallen down and hurt her knees. Who am I to think that my little girl actually missed me?!? She did say she doesn't want to go back tomorrow, but I convinced her that falling down once is no reason to stay home from school and she needs to go back tomorrow. Reluctantly, she agreed.


Waiting for the doors to open


Showing off her artwork after school

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Wow- she looks SO much like you!! LOL!

Shelly said...

Yay, I'm glad things finally got straightened out. She looks so cute!

Brittany Marie said...

Hey- what do you have planned for your 10th anniversary?

Don't forget about Mo or No-Mo. I won't even dock you points if Grady helps you. I know Conference is tomorrow and everything, but Mo or No-Mo must come first. Prioritize.