Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daaron and Nikki Bleyl - October 11, 2008

Nikki's wedding is FINALLY over with! I do have to admit, it was a lot of fun, and not just for the kids. There was dancing, and dinner, and it was just, well, fun! Nikki looked gorgeous, and Daaron wasn't so bad himself. It was a long night, and Emma fell asleep in my dad's arms while he was dancing with her right before we left. Payge was a flower girl, and she did a wonderful job of spreading out the petals. Emma screamed so much that she finally came and stood with me in the wedding line. All in all, it was nice to see family I haven't seen in a long time. Craig and his son came from Idaho. His wife, Pepper, had other things going on that she couldn't get out of. And at the end of it all, I got myself another new niece, Mallori, and a new nephew, Eric. But best of all, Nikki has someone that is so good to her and treats her wonderfully. Something we've been hoping for her for a long time. And I know, I posted a lot of pictures, but it was a wedding! A big, huge PAR-TAY!!!

Nikki and Daaron Bleyl after the ceremony

Eric and Nikki

Dad, Nikki, Daaron and Mom


Chelsey, Nikki, Daaron, Mallori and Eric...One big, happy family at last!

Nikki almost passed out from lack of eating all day

Mom and Grady dancing

Daaron and Nikki's first dance as husband and wife

Emma and my dad dancing

The traditional cake-in-the-face moment

Nikki dancing with Eran

5 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Yay! Congratulations!

I LOVED that donut picture. I wish I had one just like it. LOL!

Brittany Marie said...

Oh wait, is that a roll? That's what I get for blogging without my glasses on again.

Marie Lundeen said...

Yes, it is a roll. She didn't eat all day and passed out. Well, almost passed out. It was funny. Daaron was oblivious to it. He didn't have any idea of what happened. I think he was at the bar at the time. LOL

Rebecca Talley said...

I know a Bleyl family. It's not a common name, but I can't see any familiar faces in the photos. These Bleyls once lived in CA.

Marie Lundeen said...

They used to live in San Diego actually. Could be the same family!