Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 10th!


Happy 10th Anniversary to us! It's hard to believe that 10 years ago today, we were married for time and all eternity in the Mt. Timp. Temple. (And, I was about 50 pounds lighter...but I'm working on that!)

To celebrate, we decided to send the kids off for the entire night...YAY!...and we are going to watch a movie and eat Taco Bell.

Now, the story behind Taco Bell. I'm not a big fan of Taco Bell, but after we got out of the ceremony, we were starving. So, after we went home for a few minutes, we walked down the street to Taco Bell and had our first meal as husband and wife. Corny, I know.

Grady, I just want you to know that I love you, and I cherish you and I've never been so happy in my life than when I'm with you. You are my eternal companion for years and eternities to come.

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I love your picture! Post some more!!!

I can't believe it has been 10 years! Congrats!

Shelly said...

Congratulations, great story about taco bell. Ours was Wendy's! :-)