Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Important Decision Made

The last few weeks I've been doing some serious, and I do mean serious, thinking and praying and fasting and finally, FINALLY, I got an answer that I'm satisfied with. In the even that Grady is not ever going to be able to go back to work, or get his health back, or whatever it may be, I have made the decision to go back to College. I met with someone over here on the campus on Monday, filled out an application for SLCC and for FAFSA, and will get an answer for it sometime next week. Here's hoping I can start soon! I'm going to transfer to the U of U after I get my Associates in Nursing, and get my Bachelor's from them.

The best thing is, I have very supportive friends and neighbors, who have offered to pick up kids and take them to/from school, babysit them at night as needed, and I have accepted every offer of it. I'm no dummy! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

Good luck on your new adventure. Nursing is a great way to serve others. I hope it all works out for you and your family.

Brittany Marie said...

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! I think you would make a great nurse! You totally need to blog about nursing school and everything you're doing. That is so cool!!

Marie Lundeen said...

I will have to do that! I'm excited to start! My kids aren't so sure about it, but I'm excited to do something for me for a change! :)