Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Sweetest Words From A Child

I realize that I've all ready done a blog today, but I had to post a blog on the sweetest words that a child can say to a Mother.

Now I'm sure most of you are thinking, "I love you" is what I was going to say. But no. The sweetest words to ever hit a Mom's ears are, "I need to go potty".

When your baby finally tells you that they want to use the potty, you feel like jumping for joy and singing the Hallelujah Chorus!

It's a big day in a Mom's life, when you can walk into your local Walmart and skip the diaper/pull-up department and save that extra $15 - $20 each week by NOT having to buy those things for your child. Instead, you get to buy cute little panties for your little girl that have Dora the Explorer on them, or Princesses, or for little boys, you get to buy the boxer briefs (that's all my son wears, he doesn't like "tighty-whities") with Disney/Pixar's Cars, or Batman or Spiderman on them. Of course, it also means more laundry, but doing more laundry is worth have a child go a whole day without making a mess in their pants that you, as the parent, get to clean up.

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay! now to bad for the times in the middle of the movie.. Mommy I gotta go potty... Please hold it.. no now! HAHAHA