Thursday, October 23, 2008

Primary Halloween Night

Last night we had our Primary Halloween activity. It was such a blast! They had games such as a Pumpkin Walk, Pumpkin Seed Spitting (which I believe my son got the farthest on that one!) and they even did a Spook Alley at one end of the building. Eran went through it and came out crying because it scared her so bad. Grady went through and came out laughing. Payge refused to go through. She got to the door and ran back to her daddy. Emma laughed at it. The only part she pointed at and said, "Ooh! Scary!" was someone dressed up as this really, freaky, freaky clown. One guy told her he lost his snake and pulled a string and this rubber snake came up behind her and I thought she'd get scared. Nope. She started hitting the snake and saying, "Look Mommy! A snake!" Our Stake President was there with 2 of his grandkids. I've never seen a man take so many pictures! WOW!

Eran (A.K.A. Midnight Fairy)
I don't know what that circle is by her, unless it was a ghost.

Grady (A.K.A. Jeff Gordon)Payge(A.K.A. Fairy Princess Butterfly)Emma (A.K.A. Tinkerbell)
Or as she calls her, Ti-Ti-BellI was trying to get Emma to come back to me, but she decided to go the other way, so I got a picture of her Tink Wings.

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

My mom always told me to beware of men who tell you they've lost their snake.

Marie Lundeen said...

You mom is a smart, smart woman. I would follow her advice.