Monday, October 27, 2008

Who Knew?

For those of you who knew how much of a pain it was to get ready for college and didn't tell me...YOU ARE GROUNDED!

Seriously though! I had NO idea how much stuff you had to go through to go to college! And it's just the community college! I applied for financial aid, applied to the school, went in and did my placement test (which was horrible...especially my math, but I expected that...I was never good at math), talked to a counselor and got a "Course Planner" filled out for the next 2 years, got a letter from SLCC saying that I was missing this paper, and that paper and I needed to take in my diploma. So, after I got Eran from school, I ran back to the college, filled out this paper and that paper, gave him my diploma, and blah, blah, blah and now I have to go to orientation, then in December register for my classes. Whew! Is anyone else blue in the face?!? That's hard to say all in one breath!

I am excited to go back though. I wish I had done it after graduating from good ol' WJ High and used those scholarships I had to the U of U. But, live and learn, right? I'm doing it now, and now is better than never!

5 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I didn't know you had scholarships to the U!

Getting ready for college isn't fun, and no, I didn't tell you that. I guess I'll go to my room now.

Marie Lundeen said...

Just make sure when you lock yourself in your room, that you go read that book that you haven't finished! That's your final punishment! LOL

Shelly said...

LOL, don't remember that headache. The only one I remember is getting everything ready for graduation. See what you have to look forward to :-). LOL

Krissy Lundeen said...

I'm starting that process too. It's now or never right? We will have to talk about it. Love you

Unknown said...

Hi hun. Finally I am checking out people's blogs and responding..lol I am very proud of you for going back to school. I am still thinking about it. It's a big step and I wasn't so great at it the first time. So we will have to see! Have a great day and love ya!