Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here is our Halloween picture for the year. The kids had a blast. We went to my mom's work for her lunch break and the kids walked around to everyone there. Some people gave them full size candy bars, and even those big things of Teddy Grahams and Chips Ahoy! cookies. Ugh! Tummy aches waiting to happen!

Last night they wanted to go around our apartments, so I took them out. They hit all the buildings in our ward, and even though not many people were handing out candy, they still got tons of candy again. More tummy aches waiting to happen. When we got home, we watched Avatar, the Last Airbender (I'm a geek, I know!) and then went to bed.

Kids woke up this morning, and the first thing they wanted...CANDY! If I had gotten up and not stayed in bed, they would have had blueberry pancakes, but since I was being lazy, Daddy let them have candy for breakfast. Lucky kids!

0 comments: