Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish all my friends and family a Happy Thanksgiving and tell you all that I am thankful for each and every one of you! There's so many things to be grateful for, and so many blessings that are in store for us all!

I'm thankful for a roof over my head, food on the table (as long as it's good, wholesome, nutritious food so I don't gain back the 30 pounds I've lost!), friends and family, The Book of Mormon, the Gospel, and of course, Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.

We love each and every one of you and wish you a wonderful day!

May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump,
May your yams be delicious,
May your pies take the prize,
May your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off of your thighs!

1 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!