Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Eran!

Eran's birthday is on New Year's Eve. This year, she opted on having another sleepover party, only I got smart this time. I only allowed her to invite 4 friends. Not 9 like last year! She had a lot of fun and got quite some nice presents. Her dad and I gave her little camerathat only takes 40 pictures, but she loves it. It's hard to believe she's 9 and next summer we are going to have another baptism. They grow up so fast!
We also got a new addition to the family yesterday. He's a guinea pig that's named Ding Dong. The kids just love him. Maybe a little too much though.

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

OH man I can't belive she's 9! I was also going to say that I couldn't believe she read the whole Book of Mormon before she got baptized but she is so smart... I guess I CAN believe it! Happy birthday Eran!

I love the guinea pig. And his name. Hahaha

Marie Lundeen said...

Yes, it is hard to believe she's 9. Especially when she acts like she's 16.

Unknown said...

love the pig man it's been a while since I have checked out everyones blogs