Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Last Night O' Fun

Tonight a bunch of us are going bowling. I keep telling Grady that it's my one-last-night-of-fun-with-the-girls-before-school-starts night. He just laughs at me. The other day I went and picked up my books. for 4 classes, I have about 10 books total. My history class alone, as 3 books. What am I getting myself into?!? Actually, I'm pretty excited to start. I was talking with Payge's teachers today and they told me how much easier it is to go to college later in your life. When I asked why, one of them told me, "Because most people that go straight out of high school, end up not using their degree. Besides, my kids are more prone to doing homework when they see mommy sitting at the table doing it with them." Whether that statement is true or not, I have NO FRICKIN' CLUE! However, it's still going to be a totally awesome fun night with some of my girls!

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I'm so excited for you to start!

Que and I went bowling last Friday with his family. I SUCK at bowling. But not Wii bowling. I think I'll stick to Wii bowling, I can bowl a 201. In regular bowling I got a 70 something. Hahaha

Rebecca Talley said...

I'm not great at bowling, but sounds like a fun idea to celebrate your last night of freedom!