Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Started!

No, my monthly visitor has not finally come if that's what you were thinking. I mean, I started at SLCC yesterday! After today I have taken all 4 of my classes for the first time, and I think this is going to be a lot easier for me than it would have been had I gone 10 years ago. I really enjoyed it, my professors are great, and the classes are a blast. At least, so far. I mean, I have only gone for 2 days and I have MANY days ahead of me, but I'm loving it so far!

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Hahaha!

I'm so glad you like your classes!

Unknown said...

good for you going back to school be sure to let me know later how your enjoying it. I'm going back to work part time and boy I actually like it. It gets me out of the house.Does that sound bad??