Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bathroom Ghost

It never fails. I get out of class, and hit the the little girls room to take care of business. I go to the sink, push the lever to get some soap on my hands. I stick my hands under the faucet to turn on the water, and instead of just that one sink coming on, they all come on! And it's not just once in a while. It's every time! And it seems to only happen to me. There could be other girls in the bathroom, and when they wash their hands. Nothing. I put my hands under, and again, all the sinks come on! Coincidence? I think not! I think the college has their own version of Moaning Myrtle that only seems to like to follow me. But on the upside, SLCC's Moaning Myrtle doesn't moan. Nor does he/she make their presence known, until I wash my hands...Maybe I just better hold my business until I get home from now on...

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Moaning Myrtle scares me. I hate the show with her in it because her voice gives me nightmares. Just look at the picture of her, freaky! I know, I am strange.

Brittany Marie said...

Don't mind Moaning Myrtle. She just sits in the U-bend, contemplating death. I think you're only in trouble if you can speak Parseltongue.

Marie Lundeen said...

Last time I came face to face with a snake, I turned and ran didn't bother to find out of I could speak Parseltongue.