Saturday, May 2, 2009

Date!

It has been SO long since Grady and I have been on a date! So, today we are going out for my birthday, even though my birthday isn't until next week. We decided to go with a really good friend of mine and her hubby and we are going to see Wolverine. Yes, I am an X-men fan. We currently own all 3 of the X-Men movies, and I enjoy watching each one, one after the other. As well as some other movies that really catch my eye (i.e. Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender - which I know is not a movie, but I love watching it anyway! - and I know there's more, I just can't think of any right now.)

My sister is taking me out next Friday, and then on Saturday we are hoping to take the kids downtown to Temple Square to play with our new camera and take pictures of the kids. It's going to be SO much fun!

Oh yes, and I know this off the subject, but I had to say...Emma and I were watching TV the other day and this commercial came on for Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons. For those of you who don't know, Emma is 2 going on 3 this June. Out of the blue, she jumps up and says, "Mom! I want that for my birthday!" After stifling a laugh I asked her why, and she said, "So I can dance around and twirl like they are!" HA HA HA! Gotta love kids!

I never thought I'd be one to post a picture of Hugh Jackman with a picture of Tampons! Oops!

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Thanks for the good laugh. That is so funny.

amy said...

Way too cute! She'll laugh too when she gets old enough to realize what she said.