Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wedding Shower Plans

If any of you have ever planned a wedding shower, or plan on giving one, just remember...TYPE YOUR INVITATIONS!!! My mom and I are planning Nikki's wedding shower for a week from now, and my job was the invitations. I thought it would be a piece of cake. Yeah right! My hand is killing me from writing down all the information and the addresses, and that's not all! My tongue is sore from licking those blasted envelopes!

I'm so, so, so glad that I won't have another wedding shower to plan for a long, long time. And when my kids get married, it's up to everyone else to plan the showers for them. I get to sit back and watch everyone else handle it while the girls do all the invitations on their own! MUA-HA! HA!

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Sounds fun! LOL!

Marie Lundeen said...

Yeah. Right! I'm just glad it's over with.